Pages

Monday, September 24, 2007

Christmassy card


My friend Chris challenged me to make a card with the following colors: Ruby Red, Wasabi, and Blue Bayou. I could use vanilla, brown, and/or black if I wanted. Then we used Beate's weekend sketch (WSC20) for this challenge. Here is what I came up with.

I only used one Stampin Up stamp set on this whole card - Season of Joy. This is such a great set! I wish I had some Wasabi or Bayou ribbon to put on this card, but I only had vanilla taffeta, so that's what I used. It would probably pop a bit more with a colored ribbon.

So why don't you create a card with Ruby Red, Wild Wasabi, and Blue Bayou? Let's see what you can come up with. It doesn't have to be a Christmas card - it could be anything. Go create a cute card and then leave a comment here with a link where I can see your card. I'd love to see it! :-)

1 comment:

Joan Ervin said...

This is fabulous, Holly! I love your layers and colors...the ribbon is pretty, too! Now I know why you never let me borrow this set..it's always in use...haha!!