Pages

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Dashing Wreath card



Doesn't this card just scream Christmas??? I love this Dashing paper!!!!! (BTW - you can still buy 3 papers, get one free from SU til the end of November... wink, wink).

I borrowed my Mom's Glorious Garlands set, and stamped the wreath with Old Olive ink on Vanilla cardstock. I then stamped the sentiment in Real Red directly below the wreath. The two papers in the background are from the Dashing collection (which you simply HAVE to get, as it is great for Christmas cards). The wide grosgrain ribbon is wonderful - I used Olive here to separate the two different background papers. When I was finished taping the card together, I went back and applied Christmas Red Stickles to the berries in the wreath, and set it aside to dry.

This card took me a total of 10 minutes to make, from start to finish, including cutting the cardstock. Isn't this great for a quick and easy Christmas card? Think about how many you can whip out in just a few hours. If you haven't started your cards yet, try making a card similar to this one. Don't forget to share with me.

:-)

1 comment:

Joan Ervin said...

Oh, holly, this turned out gorgeous!! I love the wreath and the gorgeous dp...nicely done!!