Pages

Friday, November 30, 2007

Gingerbread man bookmark clip



If you need a quick and easy project, this bookmark clip fits the bill. This took me less than 5 minutes to make, and with Christmas fast approaching, this project is exactly what I need.

I used the gingerbread man from Hung up on the Holidays and stamped him with Chocolate Chip ink onto Creamy Caramel cardstock. The SU punches are just perfect - the 1 3/8 inch circle punch fits perfectly around the gingerbread man. The scallop circle is Close to Cocoa cardstock. I used the white gel pen to accent the swirls and eyes and buttons and smile on the gingerbread man, and I dotted each of the scallops on the Close to Cocoa cs.

Put a couple of SU Pop-up Glue Dots on the back, stick it on a giant paper clip, and attach another Creamy Caramel circle on the back, and it's done. Easy peasy! Now I have a great little gift to give to someone whom I know loves to read books.

No comments: