Pages

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

V neck card



This is also called a criss cross card. It's much easier than it looks, and lots of fun to put together. For this card, I stamped the large flower from Embrace Life onto white cardstock, then watercolored it with Groovy Guava ink. The lines got a little faded during the watercoloring, so I went back over them with a Cameo Coral marker to define it better. All the supplies listed below are from Stampin Up!:

Cardstock: Groovy Guava, Whisper White, River Rock, Ginger Blossom designer paper
Ink: Groovy Guava, Cameo Coral, Rust
Stamps: Embrace Life
Other: Gold brads, 1/4" hole punch (tiny Ginger Blossom paper circle under the gold brad on the River Rock flower at the top), Rounded Tab Punch, Boho Blossoms (3 flowers) punch

If I would have had some Guava ribbon, I would have put that around the band that goes around the card. Another item for my growing Stampin Up "to buy" list! LOL

1 comment:

Kim Marie said...

Holly,
I just LOVE your cards...you should design for somebody! Thought I'd check out your blog as I keep thinking of you and your hubby...I do think you should post a pic for us to see his cool 'ear cup! :)

Be blessed!
Kim