Pages

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Quick and Easy Card



This card took me probably 10 minutes to make. Quick and easy - love that! :-)

Everything on this card is from Stampin Up! I created the flower by punching out two pieces of Rose Red cardstock from the 5-petal Flower punch. The notches at the tips of the petals are easy - I just took my paper snips and snipped out a little notch. Then I sponged some Rose Red ink on the edges of the flower petals, and glued the two pieces together. I used a jumbo silver brad from the new Silver Hodgepodge hardware kit (Occasions mini) in the center of the flower.

Don't you just love quick and easy cards? LOL The next card I post (coming soon) was not quick and easy - it involves watercoloring, an oops, and then doing more watercoloring. LOL

Stamps: All Holidays
Ink: Rose Red
CS: Whisper White, Basic Black, Celery dp, Rose Red
Other: White taffeta ribbon, 5-petal Flower punch, Tag Corner punch, jumbo silver brad from Styled Silver Hodgepodge Hardware kit (Occasions mini catalog), sponge

1 comment:

Chrissy D said...

Quick and Easy!? I love that too! I wish it came to me more naturally - it just doesn't! LOL Hey- check out my Blog I have something there for you! HUGS!