Pages

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Belli Challege #13 - UFO's



This week's Belli Challenge is to find and complete any UFO's (UnFinished stamping Objects) laying around. I had colored this owl pink for a swap, and then it just didn't work for that card, so I set it aside. I found it on my table today, picked it up, and went to work making a card with it.

This owl is part of the U R A Hoot stamp set at Cornish Heritage Farms. The sentiment is from the same set, but it is one long horizonal phrase. I inked up one word at a time, stamped it, cleaned the stamp off, and repeated two more times.

Now it is your turn to finish up your own UFO. If you post your card or project on SCS, please use keyword CBC13. Don't forget to post a link in the comments so we can all see your UFO. :-)

Stamps: U R A Hoot (Cornish Heritage Farms)
Inks: Versafine Onyx Black, Pretty in Pink, Pixie Pink, Saffron, Pumpkin Pie, Creamy Caramel
CS: Confetti White, Pumpkin Pie, Saffron, striped paper from my stash of unknowns
Other: Dazzling Diamonds, retired SU pink heart eyelets, dimensionals

1 comment:

laurie serino said...

So cute, love the paper pieced tree branch !