Pages

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Belli Challenge #16 - eyelets



This week's Belli challenge is to use eyelets. I decided to play with my jumbo eyelets and Cropadile. The Cropadile is such a wonderful tool for setting eyelets with - I don't know how I did it before! :-)

I also used Glimmer Mists on this card. I punched out a semi-circle from a sticky note, placed it over my stamped/embossed image, and sprayed Coral Glimmer Mist. Then I took the sticky note off, sprayed Pineapple Glimmer Mist over that, and then very finely sprayed more Coral GM over that. I hope you can see a little bit of the shimmer. (Click on the picture to see a larger version.)

The background paper WAS white, but I sprayed it very heavily with Pineapple GM, and then for fun, I sprayed some Coral GM over that. I got a very cool, very unique, and very shimmery background paper. Gotta love that!

Stamps: SU Essence of Life, PaperTreyink sentiment
CS: Chocolate Chip, White, Copper, Pumpkin dp
Ink: Chocolate Chip classic and craft
Other: clear embossing powder, heat gun, Pineapple Glimmer Mist, Coral Glimmer Mist, cropadile, nestabilities, Antique Copper extra large eyelets (W R Memory Keepers)

1 comment:

Chrissy D said...

This is so pretty Holly! I love how you stamped the main images and what a great use of eyelets! Thanks for playing along in the challenge.