Pages

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Fleuriste Blessings



I was playing with some Cosmo Cricket papers called Fleuriste, and I wanted to use my retired Stem Silhouettes set with these papers. Here's the result. All the papers are Fleuriste dp, except for the Rust cardstock for the actual card. I like how it's such a simple card, yet so elegant. (Does it sound braggy to say that?? LOL)

Enjoy the rest of your weekend! It's been gorgeous here for the past two days.

Stamps: Stem Silhouettes
Ink: Really Rust
CS: Really Rust, Cosmo Cricket Fleuriste
Other: Dew Drops

2 comments:

Joan Ervin said...

WOW, is this ever gorgeous, Holly!! I love that dp and the stamps you used do give it an elegant look...you are soooo good!!

Chrissy D said...

Hmmm... I think this one needs to be mailed to me for closer inspection. ****GIGGLE*** Awesome card, Holly! TFS!