Pages

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Bella Rose Blooming card



I wanted to play with some of the new In Colors and the new Bella Rose designer paper. Isn't that paper gorgeous? It will be in the new Fall/Winter Stampin Up catalog. Just a few more weeks and we can have these in our hot little hands!!! I'm so excited!

I used sketch AMYRS31 for this card. Do you see the little scallops on the new green Kiwi Kiss paper? That is the new Scallop Edge punch. I love it!

The red paper is called Riding Hood Red, the green is Kiwi Kiss, and the pale soft pink is called Pink Pirouette. The other colors that will be introduced are Pacific Point (nice rich blue), Baja Breeze (softer blue), and Tangerine Tango (nice rich orange). These colors will be fun to play with.

I hope you liked this little sneak peak! :-)

Stamps: Blooming with Love

Ink: Stazon Jet Black, Riding Hood Red, Pink Pirouette, Kiwi Kiss, Sahara Sand

CS: Riding Hood Red, Pink Pirouette, Kiwi Kiss, Whisper White, Bella Rose designer paper

Other: Scallop Edge punch, Scallop circle punch, 1 1/4" and 1 3/8" circle punches, aquapainter

2 comments:

Shelly Koskinen said...

This card is so cute!! I'm going to have to case this one!!!

Chrissy D said...

I agree Holly Babe. (Just got the latest Janet Evanovich book and am reading it! I think you should take pictures of some of your baking and show us what ya'll cook up! I like looking at food and you cook ALL of the time!