Pages

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Daisy D Scarecrow Harvest

I wanted to play with these new Daisy D paper minis that I picked up at Stamp Salado last month. These are some seriously fun papers.

I inked up the scarecrow and mini pumpkins to create a "scene" - just imagine a field of pumpkins with a scarecrow in the middle. It's hard to see, since I sponged and distressed the edges, but I inked up just the grassy part under the scarecrow and stamped several bunches of grass. All these stamps are from All Things Fall (The Rummage Bin line) at Cornish Heritage Farms .

I had cut the red panel behind the scarecrow from Ruby Red cardstock, but I wasn't happy with the pale red color from that. So..... I pulled out the Fired Brick distress ink and inked up the Ruby Red cs. Now I LOVE that rich red color.

Stamps: All Things Fall (from http://www.cornishheritagefarms.com/ )

Ink: Fired Brick and Walnut Stain distress inks

CS: Ruby Red, Mustard, Chocolate Chip

Designer paper - Daisy D French Market swatches

Other: Taupe hemp jewely cord, Rich Regal button, Earth Elements buttons, distressing tool, sponge, pinking shears

1 comment:

Mary said...

Oh my gosh! This card is absolutely gorgeous!

Mary