Pages

Monday, September 15, 2008

Happy Fall with Fanny's Cuddle



Isn't that a darling little girl holding a cute little puppy? When I saw this image, I had to buy it right away. This is a Sarah Kay stamp from Sweet N Sassy Stamps called Fanny's Cuddle.

I wanted to make it a fall card (it was only 82 degrees today - YAY!!!!!!), so I colored the girl's dress with yellows and oranges and browns. I used Prismacolor pencils (just plain pencils, no gamsol). I think I need to make another one but use Christmassy colors for the next card. Wouldn't that be cute?

Stamps: Sarah Kay - Fanny's Cuddle (Sweet N Sassy Stamps), sentiment is a $1 stamp from Michaels
Ink: Adirondack Espresso
CS: Tangerine Tango, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, K & Company paper
Other: orange dotted ribbon (blog candy from Deedee - thank you!!!), nestabilities, Prismacolor pencils, Cool Gray copic marker, scallop edge punch

5 comments:

Chrissy D said...

ONLY 82 degrees!? Here is WIsconsin it is around 55 GLORIOUS degrees! I love cooler weather!!! Oh and I LOVE your card! Very pretty! And orange - outside of the box girl! Way to go!

Anonymous said...

What a sweet Fall card! It is just beautiful!

Shelly Koskinen said...

You did a great job coloring this card!!! It is so cute!

Christi Flores said...

This is so sweet!!! I love it!!

Joan Ervin said...

Awwww, how sweet...I love that adorable image and your coloring is gorgeous!!! Hmmmm, me thinks I need to borrow that stamp, too!!!