Pages

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Teddy Notebook



I created this notebook holder over the weekend for one of the Sweet N Sassy Stamps release party challenges. This challenge said to use hardware, so I used a little square blue rhinestone brad in the center of the green present, and three snowflake brads on the rest of the project. I blinged up the snowflakes with some Tiara Glitz stickles - so sparkly!!

I painted the chipboard flourish (Maya Road) with white acrylic paint, and then dabbed more of the Tiara Glitz stickles on top of that. I love the cold wintery feel that emanates from the accessories on here, in contrast to the warm brown teddy bear.

The teddy bear image is from Sweet N Sassy Stamps. It is part of the Rachelle Anne Miller winter collection. It's just so adorable, I absolutely had to buy this when I saw it. I colored this image with Copic markers.

The sentiment comes from Cornish Heritage Farms. You can find it in the Joyeux Noel set. I love this sentiment.

Inside this holder is a 5x8 notepad from Staples. You can find the tutorial by Dawn Lusk in the CHF forums here. Why don't you make your own notebook holder? I'd love to see what you've created!

Stamps: Stampavie Teddy Bear, CHF Joyeux Noel
Ink: Adirondack Pitch Black
CS: Pink Pirouette, Kiwi Kiss, Whisper White, Baja Breeze, Ski Slope dsp - all from SU
Other: copic markers, Tiara Glitz stickles, snowflake brads, white acrylic paint, chipboard flourish (Maya Road), pink dotted organdy ribbon, Ice square rhinestone brad (SU), 5x8 notepad

3 comments:

Joan Ervin said...

Awwww, this is adorable!!! Love all the foo foo!!!!!!!! Beautiful coloring, too.....AWESOME!!!

Anonymous said...

It's Darling,Holly!
I love that chipboard flourish! I need to get more comfy with those types of embellisments!

~Bev

Shelly Koskinen said...

Your card is so cute! Great job!!