Pages

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Gift Card bags



Several of us kids got together and decided to give some gift cards to our grandparents and to our parents for Christmas. I had to make a cute little bag to put the gift cards in, so I decided to use this template from CHF. Since I was in a hurry, I didn't do any stamping on it. I just used the larger felt snowflakes (from the SU holiday mini) on the front of each bag. They were the perfect size, whew.

I had wanted to show this off a few days earlier, but I couldn't risk my mother reading this and finding out about it ahead of time! LOL We had our big family Christmas last night, and it was a blast. We all had such a great time. Best of all, we were able to really surprise our grandparents and parents with the gift cards. Hee hee hee!

All supplies are from Stampin Up: Kraft cardstock, Rich Regal blue eyelets, Kraft tafetta ribbon, linen thread, large felt snowflake, Neutrals button, Mono Multi liquid glue.

2 comments:

Joan Ervin said...

You stinker!!! We really were surprised and loved what was inside...Whoohoo!!! Thank you sooo much!!! I love the little gift box, too...I will add it to my tree as an ornament...hummm, maybe Santa will fill it again next year...heeheehee!!!

Shelly Koskinen said...

These are great! I love this idea.