Pages

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Rubbernecker Challenge - Winter ATC



This is the last ATC that I did on Wednesday night. I probably would have stayed up to make a bunch more, but alas, I had to get some sleep before going to work in the morning. I was playing in the Rubbernecker blog challenge to create an ATC. I made a total of 8 of these in one night! That should tell you how quick and easy these are. :-)

I used the same Tim Holtz ATC collage stamp with the same Jet Black stazon ink. Then I sprayed the piece with Patina Glimmer Mist - the soft misty blue color - and then again at the bottom with Latte (brownish color). The Latte is a very soft brown, more like a beige color, so I used some Coffee Shop Glimmer Mist at the very bottom-most part of the card to give it some depth.

You can see some of the shimmer at the bottom of this ATC. To finish off the ATC, I wrapped two lengths of brown twine around the bottom and threaded them through a blue button and tied them together.

I had a great time making all these ATC's! Thanks to Sherry and the Rubbernecker gang for a great challenge!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Broni said...

Love the pale blue and latte together! One of my favorite color combos! Ok, you've convinced me that I need this Tim stamp!!!

Joan Ervin said...

WOW, Holly...this is soooo awesome!!! the color combo is absolutely gorgeous and I love that TH stamp. You are truly the Queen of ATC's!!!