Pages

Friday, December 25, 2009

Grungepaper Flower Tag



Merry Christmas! The big day is here! I don't know how, but this year just flew by. I can't believe it is Christmas today. I hope you are enjoying your families and your Christmas traditions.

I'll keep this short and sweet today. I loved Tim Holtz's 12 Tags of Christmas this year, and I just had to try the last tag with the grungeboard flowers. It was messy and time consuming, but I love this flower. I don't have the same flower die that he used, so I had to make do with this Blossoms Two die that I had. This flower is so big, I decided to just make one instead of the two that Tim used.

Merry Christmas to you all! Tune in tomorrow for the Sugar Baby sketch card that I've created for you. :-)

5 comments:

Robin Kirkpatrick said...

This is gorgeous, Holly! Hope you're having a Merry Christmas!

mustangkayla said...

What a beautiful tag!

Gwen Mangelson said...

beautiful tag- is there a link to Tim's project so we can learn to make these too? love the tag love the look!! AWESOME

Jean Franks Beck said...

Gorgeous - so vintage and shimmery!

Bev said...

I love this Holly, especially the Believe. Great job.