Pages

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Wild Turkeys Roosting release



Cornish Heritage Farms is releasing this new stamp today called Wild Turkeys Roosting. This is just one of the cards I've made with this stamp. I used the Aged Tiles technique from the Technique Junkies newsletter (one of my favorite techniques) to create this card. Head on over to the gallery for more samples with this stamp.

Wish I had more time to chat, but I have to hit the road and get to work. I was SO hoping for a snow day, but no such luck.


Stamps:
Wild Turkeys Roosting (Saturday Evening Post) from Cornish Heritage Farms
Friendly Kritters Scripture (Mona Lisa Moments) from Cornish Heritage Farms


Ink:
Walnut Stain distress (Ranger)
Antique Linen distress (Ranger)


Paper:
Simply Smooth Vanilla from Cornish Heritage Farms
Simply Heavy Chocolate from Cornish Heritage Farms


Other:
distress tool
sponge
hardware

3 comments:

mustangkayla said...

What a cool card!

Joan Ervin said...

This looks awesome, Holly....what a wonderful new stamp and I love all the distressing!!!!

Melisa Waldorf said...

I love this technique!