Pages

Thursday, June 24, 2010

QKR Patchwork Bear



Isn't this what your kids are doing this summer?? LOL I thought this was the cutest stamp over at QKR Stampede, and I just had to play with it. This "Snuggled Up" stamp is colored with Copic markers that I picked to match the colors I used in the background. To create the background of my card, I used the new Patchwork Tutorial from Technique Junkies (June/July 2010 issue).


Stamps:
Snuggled Up from QKR Stampede
Fine Gingham backgrounder from Cornish Heritage Farms

Ink:
Tuxedo Black Memento
Barn Door
Chipped Sapphire
Peeled Paint

Paper:
White
Old Olive

Other:
Copic markers
black sharpie marker

1 comment:

Joan Ervin said...

What an adorable little bear, Holly...your coloring is beautiful and I love how you created the background!!!!