Pages

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Mug of Apple Cider



I had to ink up the newest set from Flourishes (Apple of my Eye) and make a fall card today. The temps here in TX have been WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhh............ The sketch over on the Technostamper blog looked like fun, so I stretched the small square to fit this mug of apple cider.

I won this apple set from one of the Flourishes DT ladies (Danielle Kennedy) and I am in love! I can't wait to ink up the rest of the stamps in this set. Many thanks to you, sweet Danielle, for picking my name and sending this to me! HUGS!!!

Stamps: Apple of my Eye (Flourishes), Woodgrain backgrounder (Cornish Heritage Farms)
Ink: Rich Cocoa Memento, Antique Linen distress
CS: Mustard, Olive, White, Apple Cider dp (Imaginisce)
Other: Copic markers, sponge, brown twill ribbon (May Arts)
Challenge: TSSC142

4 comments:

MJ said...

Love this. How perfect is that backgroud paper! Great fall card, thanks so much for playing along!

Joan Ervin said...

Congrats on winning this fabo set, Holly....your little mug of cider is adorable and so beautifully colored...such a super awesome fall card!!!

evette k. ciampo said...

Just wondering where you purchased the memento rich cocoa stamp pad as mine has run out. Thanks for any help you may be able to give me. Your cards are wonderful...simple but so rich!!! evette

Holly said...

Evette, I buy my ink pads from various places. You can try Stampers Dream (www.stampersdream.com), Ellen Hutson (www.ellenhutson.com), or even www.scrapbook.com for Memento ink pads.