Pages

Friday, December 10, 2010

Paper Pieced Stockings



Are you freaking out yet?? We have 15 days til Christmas!!! I really don't know where the time went - wasn't it summer just a few weeks ago??

I wanted to play with these cute stockings from Flourishes, so I pulled out some Basic Grey Jovial papers and mixed and matched until I got a combination that I liked. I paper pieced the stockings and colored the stocking stuffers with Copic markers. The bright turquoise ribbon really brings out that color in the background paper - love that!

Have you mailed out your Christmas cards yet? Don't feel bad - I haven't either!! LOL I'm hoping to work on that this weekend and get them in the mail on Monday.

Enjoy your weekend!!

2 comments:

Joan Ervin said...

Look at you already playing with your new stamps...this is sooo pretty, Holly!!!! Love the stocking image, your beautiful coloring, and those gorgeous papers!!!

Chrissy D said...

ADORABLE card Chickie!