Pages

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Paper Lantern Silhouette


I tried something different with this card several weeks ago. There is a paper lantern technique from Technique Junkies, and I wanted to see how this would look. I pulled out this Fennel Silhouette stamp from I Brake for Stamps and then tried the paper lantern technique on it. I rather like this neat effect!


Stamps: Fennel Silhouette stamp from I Brake for Stamps - use code SAVE10HOLLY to save 10% off your order
Ink: Artichoke, Kraft
CS: Artichoke, Kraft, Vanilla
Other: buttons, linen thread, distress tool, kraft tafetta ribbon, oval dies (Spellbinders)
Technique: Paper Lantern (Technique Junkies)

2 comments:

Joan Ervin said...

This is beautiful, Holly...the paper lantern technique looks awesome on that pretty image...WOW!!!!

Robin Kirkpatrick said...

Gorgeous card, Holly - love everything about it!