Pages

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Chapel Road & Cardabilities Sketch #30


I hope you are enjoying your Saturday morning! As I am typing this, I am watching the replay of the Royal Wedding. Isn't Princess Catherine beautiful? That wedding dress, the gorgeous church, and her handsome husband...... ahhhhhhhhh......... *swooooooning*

Okay back to today's card. :-) Technique Junkies is sponsoring today's Cardabilities sketch, so I combined this sketch with a technique and some stamps from Class Act/Chapel Road. I had fun picking out some papers from Basic Grey's Curio line and mixing and matching to get everything to fit with the sketch.

I love Gerber daisies, so I stamped the gorgeous Gerber daisy from the Gerbera Angle set onto some salmon colored paper. Then I used the Embossed Image technique, which is from the latest Emboss or Die CD from Technique Junkies. The sentiment, also from the Gerbera Angle set, was stamped some onto yellow paper and then punched out. I also punched some flowers and leaves and a butterfly.

Enjoy your weekend!

Stamps: Gerbera Angle set from the Chapel Road line at Class Act Inc.
Ink: Dark Chocolate, Walnut Stain distress
CS: Chocolate Chip, Curio (Basic Grey)
Other: punches, embossing folder, circle and scallop circle dies, button
Technique: Embossed Image (Emboss or Die CD from Technique Junkies)

1 comment:

Joan Ervin said...

I love the texture you added over the flower, Holly, and the colors are sooo pretty!!!!