Pages

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Witch Bear

EDITED TO ADD: Random.hubby just picked the winner of this blog candy. Congratulations to Debbie!!!! Please email me with your mailing address and I will get this in the mail to you. :-)




Awwwwwwwww isn't this witch bear adorable? This Witch Costume Bear is from I Brake for Stamps, and I colored her with a combination of Copic markers and glitter pens. The broom is sticking out "Out of the Nesties Box", and I used a spider web embossing folder on the black background.

It's hard to see the gorgeous shimmer on this little cutie pie, so I've decided to give this card away to one lucky winner. That's right. Leave a comment telling me what your favorite bear is (see them all here), and I will use random.hubby to pick a winner! I'll mail this card out to the winner, and he/she will be able to hold this card in his/her hands and see the shimmer in person.

Hmm..... let's see....... I'll leave this open for a week and pick a winner on August 25. How does that sound? :-) Good luck!


Stamps: Witch Costume Bear from I Brake for Stamps (use code SAVE10HOLLY to save 10%)
Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento
CS: Yellow, White, Black
Other: Copic markers, Spica glitter pens, Viva Glitter Liner - Holo Iridescent, spiderweb embossing folder, ribbon (Offray), square die
TJ Technique: Out of the Nesties Box



3 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

I like the Pumpkin bear myself. But they are all so cute. I have Sakura glitter pens that I just purchased and need to break out of the box. I might have to implement them next time I get creative. Maybe on the Christmas cards. But I sure like how that Witch bear looks too. You did a wonderful job on it. But that is no surprise. You are always top notch.

debbie said...

I like the bat bear but they are all very cute
Thanks
Debbie
ebat@cos.net

Pat said...

I really like these bears. Such cute faces.