Pages

Friday, September 11, 2015

Share the Joy Challenge #2


I'm playing in the second challenge over on the Share the Joy blog, and I decided to use the sketch to inspire my card today.  I pulled out an old Taylored Expressions set called What's Cooking and colored the mixer with Copic markers.  I used some papers from the Buttercup 6x6 pad (lilybee designs) and I added that fun sentiment at the bottom.  I love that sentiment!  LOL

I want to extend some big congratulations to my friend Chrissy!  I challenged her to play in the Share the Joy challenge last week, and she won the very first challenge!!!!!  Yay!!!!!  How fun is that???  So now I challenge YOU to play along, as maybe YOU will be the winner of this second challenge!  How cool would that be?


3 comments:

Jen Shults said...

Love it! That sentiment is so fun! Thanks for joining us for this week's Share Joy Challenge!!

Joan Ervin said...

I need one of those mixers in just that color...love this, Holly!!!!

Teresa said...

very cute card. Im going to have to check out that set.