Pages

Sunday, October 11, 2015

Spread Your Wings


Have you heard about the Hope You Can Cling To challenges over on Splitcoast?  For the entire month of October, there will be at least one new challenge each day.  Some days might have 2 or 3, and they are all so fun and unique.  The purpose of these challenges is to get folks making lots of pretty cards for a card drive for MD Anderson, a hospital in Houston, TX.  

This card is for one of the challenges that was introduced on the first day.  Dina challenged us to use our fingers on our card or use an image that shows a hand.  I chose to fingerpaint, and I had so much fun.  I pulled out some Dylusions paints (pink, purple, and white) and just dipped my finger into the paint and smeared it onto some watercolor paper.  I colored this gorgeous dove from Stampin Up in colors to match with the fingerpainted piece and then I fussy-cut it.  The sentiment is from a JustRite stamp set.

Go check out the challenges over in the Hope You Can Cling To forum on SCS.  We'd love to see what you create to help the patients and their families this month!



1 comment:

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

I just bought this stamp set and coloured up four of the doves. Isn't it fun? Your finger painting turned out lovely. I'm only just hearing of Dylusions paints and I want me some.