Pages

Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Friends and Wild Roses



Howdy!  Today I'm sharing a card I made for Frantic Stamper. Did you fall in love with Fran's feminine dies that she released last month? I know I did. This is one of the cards I made using some of those dies.

I cut out the gorgeous new Wild Rose Corner from white cardstock and colored in all the leaves with Copic markers (listed below). I cut the flowers from patterned paper and glued them onto the corner pieces that I colored, and then I added pearls to the centers.

The sentiment was stamped and then I cut it out with the new Nested Double Ended Tags. I cut out a larger tag from green cardstock to go behind my sentiment. More pearls were added to the tags as well as to the corners of my card.

Here are the supplies from Frantic Stamper that I've used on this card:

1 comment:

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

How beautiful. I love all those flowers surrounding your image. Well done.