Pages

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Kickstand Berry Card




Can you guess what I was doing on Friday night? Probably not..... Hee hee!




Mom and I stayed up late to wait for the unveiling of the new Holiday stamps at PaperTreyink. I made this cute strawberry card while I was waiting for midnight (their time) to roll around. This is a kickstand card. Basically it's just a regular card with about an inch of the front part of the card cut off. The scallop circle is the "kickstand" to keep the card the right length so it doesn't fall over.


I used Real Red, Garden Green, and Basic Black inks and cardstocks for this card. The stamps are all from PaperTreyink, the scallop circle is from Stampin Up, and the cute scalloped black edge was made with some decorative scissors. Red and black ginham ribbons finish off the card for a cute country look.




2 comments:

Joan Ervin said...

What an adorable card!! I love your strawberries!! Love the bright, cheerful colors and all the great details, too!! Beautiful card, Holly!!

Chrissy D said...

These are SO pretty! I am loving this. Those strawberries are so fun and the design is great too! TFS! Hugs- Chris