Pages

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Belli Challenge #4 - Wheels!



Chrissy's Belli challenge this week is to use wheels. I bet you have at least one wheel collecting dust somewhere, don't ya? LOL Well, pull it out and create a card with it. Post a comment on Chrissy's blog with a link to your card to enter your name in a drawing for a prize. If you upload your card to SCS, please enter CBC4 in the keywords.

On my card, I used the Blooms & Bulbs wheel from Stampin Up! I wheeled it over and over to fill up the Regal Rose background panel. This is a fun and easy way to make your own designer papers and background papers.

Stamps: Blooming with Love, Blooms & Bulbs wheel
Inks: Regal Rose, Basic Gray, Almost Amethyst, Basic Black
CS: Regal Rose, Basic Gray, Almost Amethyst, Naturals White
Other: scallop punch, 1 3/8" circle punch, Gray taffeta ribbon, new Silver flower ribbon slide (available next month!)

4 comments:

Doris said...

Nice variety of stamps and cards! Found you on Sharon's blog.

Joan Ervin said...

What a pretty card, Holly...Wheels...hummmmm. I think I have one of those..heehee!!

Anonymous said...

OMGosh this is sooooo cute! I have that set in storage. I can't wait to see it again. Thanks for the inspiration.

craftyb said...

Hi H, just popping by from Sharon's site...this is a lovely fresh card - challenges are great, I've recently tried a couple too! x