Pages

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Not So Faux Silk



I goofed up when I was making this card. I was supposed to crumple the tissue paper before I stuck it on the cardstock. Oops! Oh well, I still like how this card turned out. I'll just have to make another one the "real" way. Hehehe.

Stamps: Essence of Love (available March 1 from SU!)
Ink: Not Quite Navy
CS: Wasabi, Not Quite Navy, River Rock, Wasabi dp
Other: tissue paper, circle punches (1 1/4" & 1 3/8"), photo corner punch, 1/16" hole punch, Earth Elements brads

3 comments:

Debby said...

Beautiful job Holly. I really love how this turned out.

Kim Marie said...

Holly- Crumple, shmumple...this is SOOOOOOOOOOOOO beautiful...I am one of your groupies! tee hee! I am awarding you a blog of Excellence award! See my blog for details!
Kim
www.frogoffaith.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Oh I love the way it turned out also. Beautiful!