Pages

Sunday, March 2, 2008

I've been tagged!

My twinnie, Miss Nancy, has tagged me. I'm supposed to tell you 7 random facts about me, and then turn around and tag some other girlfriends. So..... here's what I can think of at the moment:

1. I am a sci fi freak - Love all the Star Trek incarnations, StarGate, and even Star Wars.

2. I love to read books. Mystery, trashy romance, fiction, nonfiction, sci fi, heck I've probably read anything and everything out there. My only exception would be comic books - no interest in those....

3. I love to cook. I just tried a new pineapple upside down cake recipe from Miss Anna (SweetMissDaisy) and it was YUMMY. My hubby loved it!

4. My gramma (yes the spelling is intentional) taught me to play the piano.

5. I started college with the intention of going for an English degree, but then thought, what would I do with THAT? I did not want to become an English teacher, so I changed my mind and went with the computer degree.

6. My hubby says I have 3 major food groups - bread, potatoes, and chocolate! ROFL!

7. My mother thought we were going to name our second dog Princess. Um nope. One royal dog is enough, thank you. Hahahahaha. (FYI - Queenie and Emmy)


Now for the rules and who I am tagging.

The rules: Link to your tagger and post these 3 rules on your blog. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Well, I'm just going to tag 3 gals, so I am tagging:

Chrissy

Debby

Kim Marie

Okay, gals, TAG, you're it!

No comments: