Pages

Monday, May 26, 2008

Froggy!



I love this Froggy! I've had him for a couple years now, and I still love him. :-) I pulled him out this weekend to play with him.

The embossed celery cs in the background is from my stash. A dear friend sent me a bunch of embossed pieces and I'm slowly working my way through that stash. Froggy is stamped on watercolor paper, masked, and the Lily Pad wheel is stamped over him. These images are easy to watercolor - nice big open spaces. Nothing complicated.

I didn't have any tiny pieces of pink or green ribbon, so I used some leftover pieces of cardstock. I smushed them up before tying them with the white ribbon.

Stamps: Unfroggetable
Ink: Stazon Jet Black, Celery, Pink Passion, Artichoke, Bashful Blue
CS: White, watercolor paper, Pink Passion, Celery
Other: white grosgrain ribbon, word window punch, Celery brads, 1/16" hole punch, aquapainter

3 comments:

Jamie Martin said...

Cute card, love your color combo, they are so nice and vibrant :)

Kim Marie said...

My unending addiction to frogs is only fueled by this adorable card!(this image is also on my top 5 favs list of my stamp sets)

TFS!!
Kim

Joan Ervin said...

I LOVE this adorable frog, Holly!!! Such gorgeous coloring, too, and I love the fab background...super cute card!!!