Pages

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Belli Challenge #24 - circles


Today's Belli Challenge is to use circles on your card.  You can punch them out with circle punches, stamp circles on your card, or even have polka dotted paper on your card.  :-)  Just get some circles on there some way.  Look closely and you will see that I used a silver zig painty pen on the bell and on the snowflakes.



These stamps are all from Cornish Heritage Farms.  I just had to play with some fun colors and some fun Christmas images to celebrate Christmas in July.  I sort of cased this layout from Kimmie - here is the card I was looking at:  Frog of Faith - circle card.  Scroll down and you will see her circle card.  :-)  Thanks, Kimmie!  

Why don't you play with us?  Show us your circle cards!



Stamps: Heart Warmers, Christmas Cheer  (Cornish Heritage Farms)

Ink: Pixie Pink, Bashful Blue, Celery, Black stazon

CS: Pixie Pink, Bashful Blue, Wasabi dp, Prism smooth white

Other: zig painty pen, circle punches

2 comments:

Kim Marie said...

Fantastic card, Holly!!

Love the colors and, of course, the sketch! ;) LOL!

Thanks for thinking of me!
Kim

Anonymous said...

I love this card. Thanks for sharing.