Pages

Monday, December 29, 2008

Imagine



I just created this about an hour ago. Not sure what came over me, as this is nothing like my "normal" style. I think the muse took over and I just let it do what it wanted to do.

To do the background, I inked up the "Imagine" stamp with Regal Rose ink, stamped it off, and then stamped on the little curvy paper. I repeated that multiple times until it filled the paper. This way it is not overpowering and it remains a background image.

This is sort of the scrappy shabby chic look that I see everywhere, but I've never done myself. I guess it was just time for me to try something different. :-)


Stamps: Big Inspiration, Vintage Butterflies, Motivational Centers (all from Cornish Heritage Farms)
Ink: Regal Rose, Adirondack Espresso
CS: Regal Rose, Pink Pirouette, Chocolate Chip, Making Memories spiral journal book paper
Other: button, flower, lace, nestabilities

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card! I love the layout.

Joan Ervin said...

Whoohoo!!! You go, girl!!!!! I LOVE the shabby look you created....soooo AWESOME!!!!!!!!