Pages

Friday, May 22, 2009

No Stamping Card!!



I promise, this is my last card with this color combo (for this week anyway hee hee hee!) This is a quick and fun card to put together. There is no stamping on here at all! Can you believe that? :-)

This is a 3"x3" card, and I cut the circle out with the new Circle Scissor Plus tool. I put off buying it from Stampin Up until just now, when I finally gave in. This is the COOLEST tool! I love it! You can cut any size at all up to 6 inches. If you want 5 and 3/8", you got it. If you want 2 and 1/4", you got it. Just crank the little dial and it will put it at the size you want. Too cool!!!

I cut the leaves out with the Big Shot and the Little Leaves sizzlit die (my fave),
and punched out the flowers with the Boho Blossoms punch. To finish it off, I put some Vintage Brads in the centers of the flowers and tied some Kraft tafetta ribbon around the card. Easy peasy!


Stamps: NONE
Ink: NONE
CS: Kraft, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Ruby Red
Other: Circle Scissor Plus, Little Leaves die, Boho Blossoms punch, 1/16" hole punch, Vintage Brads, Kraft tafetta ribbon

5 comments:

Leah said...

Love it Holly! So simple and striking:)

Tina said...

I like this. Who would have thought that a no stamping card was possible :)

Joan Ervin said...

How cute...I love your little card and no way could I get tired of those colors!!! Soooo, when are you going to show me that super cool new tool?????

Kirsten said...

I love this card, infact the one like this in the catalog convinced me that I needed to buy the little leaves die, and I am so glad I did. Great color combo again.

Virginia Killmore said...

no stamping but still very pretty!