Pages

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Sneak Peak - new SU stamps!

This is a warning for those of you who do NOT want to see any sneak peaks of the new colors or new stamps in the new Stampin Up catalog. If you are impatient like me and you want to see it all now, read on. :-)





















Are you surprised?? :-)

I used three new colors on this card - Soft Suede (brown), Crushed Curry (yellow), and Dusty Durango (orange). I really like these warm autumn colors. They work beautifully with this Autumn Days stamp set. The sentiment is from Upsy Daisy which is still in the new catalog. :-) Oh, and before I forget, the designer paper is from the new Razzleberry Lemonade dsp. Isn't that a fun name??

See the polka dot ribbon? All 6 of the new colors also come in dotted grosgrain ribbon! I love them all! They are gorgeous!!!

I am planning to re-work this card a little bit and use it for a new catalog sets swap. I can't wait to see what the other ladies in the swap group come up with. The new catalog is just full of wonderful new things, and I'm ready for it to be July 1 so I can buy everything on my wish list. :-)

6 comments:

Girl can Knit - Cherry Lane Knit Stamp Quilt said...

so pretty and serene! I like how you made a nice space as to not give away anything to anyone who still needs to be surprised! :)

Virginia Killmore said...

Holly this card is so pretty I think I need this set now darn!

Kirsten said...

This is so pretty. The colors work wonderfully with the stamp set.

Kittie said...

Beautiful, Holly! I love the new In Colors. I am trying not to buy them this year as I have so much ink I have a hard place keeping them all organzied. But....you have tempted me. Your card is gorgeous.

Tina said...

I love the new in colors and what you did with them!

Joan Ervin said...

WOWZER!!!! I love the new colors and the new stamps....OMG, Holly, this turned out FABULOUS!!!!! Won't this make a wonderful Father's Day card!!!???!!!