Pages

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

MOJO97 - Olive Snowflakes



The Sweet N Sassy yahoo group has a little challenge going on to create something with a Christmas theme. I pulled out my Sweet N Sassy Snowflakes set and put this card together after supper tonight. It's a weird and unusual color combo, but I kinda like it. It's fun to shake things up by doing something different.

Stamps: Snowflakes and Christmas Poinsettias (from Sweet n Sassy Stamps)
Ink: Vintage Cream (PTI), Chocolate Chip (SU)
CS: Vanilla, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Merry Moments dsp
Other: rhinestone brads, photo corner punch, nestabilities, red grosgrain ribbon

10 comments:

Chrissy D said...

Ohhhh, Holly girl, this is GORGEOUS!!! TFS!

Unknown said...

Holly,

this is a great color combination!

Grace

Anita said...

This is so beautiful!

Steph said...

I love this. I have been getting in the mood to make holiday cards. This one is just beautiful. Love it.

Ceal said...

I love it Holly! Beautiful

Karen said...

Beautiful Holly!! Love the design and colors!!

SCRAPCRAZY said...

Holy, great job!!

Robin Kirkpatrick said...

Great holiday card, Holly. I like the color combo!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card, Holly! I really like the colors and how you stamped the snowflake in white on darker cardstock.

suzARTe said...

this card is just gorgeous, I love what you did with the sketch