Pages

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

TSSC #80 - Wish for Peace



Here's another Christmas in July card using all Stampin Up products. I found Mary Jo's sketch to be an interesting challenge over on the Technostamper blog. I went through about 9 different colors of circles and about 4 different sizes until I got this one.

The main image is colored with Stampin Up markers and then stamped. Then I covered the whole thing with Versamark and embossed it with Irridescent Ice embossing powder. Christmas cards need a little glitter, don't they? :-)

Stamps: A Wish for Peace
Ink: Garden Green, Chocolate Chip, Barely Banana, Versamark
CS: Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Ruby Red, Merry Moments dsp
Other: Irridescent Ice ep, Circle Scissor Plus

2 comments:

MJ said...

Holly, this is just stunning. I truly love it. Thanks so much for playing along.

Joan Ervin said...

Beautiful Christmas card, Holly...love the stamps, colors, and AWESOMR layout!!!!