Pages

Friday, November 13, 2009

More sneak peeks!

As promised, here are a few more sneak peeks for you. I created these from a new Christmas Card Kit that is now available from Creative Cuts and More. This kit includes die cut cards, cardstock, designer paper, ribbon, stamps, and Christmas rub-ons - everything you need to make 12 cards. All you need to supply is adhesive and inkpads.


Everything on this Felt Holly card is included in the kit except for the scalloped white cardstock. I added that just to jazz up my card. :-)



For this cocoa mug card, I stamped the cup of cocoa image (included in the kit) and colored it with copic markers. The image and the red mat was cut with Spellbinders Nestabilities. A package of hot cocoa mix fits perfectly inside this cool die cut mug.



The only thing I added to this adorable Be Merry Bear card is that I embossed the darker green cardstock with a snowflake Cuttlebug folder. I love the shimmer on this card! The sentiment and the bear are from the package of rub-ons that are included in the kit.



Be sure to check back on Sunday and Monday to see the rest of the cards I made from this Christmas Card Kit. You will love this kit, so don't wait. There's a limited supply of these kits, so go get yours now. You'll have 12 Christmas cards all done in no time and ready to send out for the holidays! :-)

2 comments:

Steph Zerbe said...

Oh how fun does this kit look? Love all the samples!!

Joan Ervin said...

All your vcards are beautiful, Holly...I especially love the cup shaped card and the little bear is adorable!!!!