Pages

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Cherry Blossom Kinkade



Cornish Heritage Farms has the new colors of Walnut Ink sprays available in their store, and I bought some as soon as they were available. I used Cherry Blossom walnut ink spray on the cardstock, the ribbon, and the flower. I used the same Cherry Blossom spray as well as some Willow walnut ink spray on the Thomas Kinkade image. Hopefully you can see a little bit of the shimmer that I sprayed on the Kinkade image using a mini mister filled with water and some Pearl perfect pearls powder (also available at CHF).

I wanted to say Happy New Year's Eve to all of my readers. Have fun watching the clock tick down tonight, and I wish you all a wonderful and Happy New Year 2010!!


Stamps:
Gingerbread Cottage (Thomas Kinkade) from Cornish Heritage Farms
Spanish Script backgrounder from Cornish Heritage Farms


Ink:
Onyx Black Versafine (Tsukineko)
Moulin Rouge (Palette)


Paper:
Simply Smooth Vanilla from CHF
Bazzill Smoothies


Walnut Ink Sprays from CHF:
Cherry Blossom
Willow


Other:
button
flower (Prima) dyed with Cherry Blossom spray
ribbon dyed with Cherry Blossom spray
twine (May Arts)
mini mister filled with water and Pearl perfect pearls --- from CHF

2 comments:

Robin Kirkpatrick said...

Beautiful card, Holly. I am ashamed to admit that I have yet to try the Perfect Pearls in the mini mister trick. Must do that soon - that's my New Year's resolution! LOL!

Hope you have a wonderful New Year! One of the best things for me this year has been being on the Belli team and getting to know you. Thanks for your friendship!

Joan Ervin said...

This is absolutely GORGEOUS, Miss Holly....you have created a vary magical scene here!!! Love you lots and wish you and John a wonderful New Years.....I'll see ya next year!!!