Pages

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Gated Tag Card - Autumn Leaves









Are you a Technique Junkie? I've been an Ultimate Junkie for several years now, and it's always fun to go back to some older issues to see what techs I may have missed or not had time to play with the first time around. This technique is called the Gated Tag card from the February 2008 issue of Technique Junkies.

I used a medley of stamps from Stampin Up, Sweet N Sassy Stamps, and Art Inspirations. I knew I wanted to make a fall card because I am soooo ready for cooler weather, so I pulled out some retired papers and just had a blast putting this together. The tags had to stay pretty flat so the card would fold up properly, so I didn't use any bulky embellishments or add on a lot of ribbon to the top.

Back to watching the Food Network! :-) Happy Sunday!

3 comments:

Robin Kirkpatrick said...

HA! Just turned off the Food Network and came in to check the 'puter before going to bed and found this! So, who did you want to win???

Kristine Reynolds said...

You've been a busy girl. Love the variety of projects you've been working on! Oh and Robin....very happy with Aarti!

Joan Ervin said...

What a FABULOUS fall card, Holly....the tags area all sooo pretty and I love the sentiment and flowers on the front!!!