Pages

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Snowman & Mailbox



Don't you just love the adorable snowmen from QKR Stampede? I've got quite a few of them and I wanted to show this one some love. I used some Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses papers and I colored the image with Copic markers to match some of the colors in the papers.

This card will be perfect for mailing as it is nice and flat. I didn't use any bulky buttons or ribbons because I wanted to challenge myself to keep the card flat. Have you been creating some mail-able Christmas cards too? :-)

Stamps:
Christmas Mail Snowman from QKR Stampede
Deck the Halls sentiment set from QKR Stampede

Ink:
Tuxedo Black memento

Paper:
Olive
White
Eskimo Kisses from Basic Grey

Other:
Copic markers
oval punches - EK Success

2 comments:

Joan Ervin said...

Awww, Holly, isn't your little snowman adorable!!!! Love the fun Christmas papers you used, too!!! This will be perfect for my Christmas card...grin!!!!

Kristine Reynolds said...

That snowman is ADORABLE! This card is too cute!