Pages

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Faux Tile Birthday


A few weeks ago, I saw a challenge on SCS to create something using a Faux Tile technique, and I just had to try this out. I pulled out my old CHF backgrounders and sentiments and put this card together.

This card was mailed to a friend who actually shares the same birthday as mine - my "twin!" We've never met, and we are a few years apart in age, but we are still birthday twins. :-) I didn't want to post this until well after she had received her card, and I know it is safe to post it now.

Stamps: Vintage Chintz backgrounder & Thomas Kinkade Birthday - Cornish Heritage Farms
Ink: Wild Plum Adirondack
CS: White, Artichoke
Other: prima flowers, Martha Stewart punches, Orchid dew drops, sponge, scor buddy

1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, Holly, this is gorgeous! Who needs designer paper when you've got a beautiful stamp like this? Love the color you used, too. Fabulous with the flower accent. Wow!