Pages

Monday, February 7, 2011

Fuchsia Heart

Good morning! Today, I'm sharing a clean and simple card with Heart Song Design's Stitched with Love digi image.


I colored the heart with Copic markers and then I went over the flower and polka dots with some shimmery Fuchsia Creative Inspirations Paint. I used the same paint to color the white ribbon. After the ribbon dried, I scrunched it up on my card and nestled the heart digi into the middle of the scrunched up ribbon.

I could have put any kind of sentiment with this sweet heart, but since I always need birthday cards, I went with "Happy Birthday." This will make a perfect emergency birthday card for those last minute girlfriend gatherings. :-)

You can see the shimmer on the heart and the ribbon in this picture:


I hope you have a great week!

4 comments:

BarbaraW said...

Great CAS card. Love that ribbon. Thank you for sharing it with us at Creative Inspirations paints.

Bev Gerard said...

Whoa!
This is just divine, Ms. Holly! Love your great use of white and color contrast!

~Bev

Creative Inspirations said...

Great card Holly, what a good idea.

Cheryl S. said...

So nice- I love the shimmery ribbon!