Pages

Monday, March 14, 2011

Movie Maven Maude


Here's another one of my favorite Humorous Seniors from I Brake for Stamps - Movie Maven Maude! She's ready for the newest flick, all settled into her comfy chair with her hot buttered popcorn.

I paper pieced the chair and the cushion on the footstool with the same paper that you see in the background of the card. I love her big hairdo, so I gave her some blue tints in her gray hair. But she's not a boring ol' senior, now... she's gotta have her hot pink eyeglasses! None of those basic black or gold frames for Miss Maude, no siree. Hee hee hee!

When you go shopping at I Brake for Stamps, use code SAVE10HOLLY to save 10% off your order. There are some gorgeous new collage stamps that just arrived in the store yesterday, and you can get the awesome Creative Inspirations Paints as well as gorgeous Prima flowers.