Pages

Friday, March 4, 2011

Seafoam Butterflies - Chapel Road

Today is my first post for the Class Act/Chapel Road design team. The Chapel Road team is working with butterfly stamps this month, and let me tell ya. These butterflies are gorgeous!


I embossed the Butterfly Background with white embossing powder, and then I sprayed Seafoam Glimmer Mist all over. I repeated the process with the sentiment from the Butterfly Square set. You can see the gorgeous shimmer in the picture below:



I used a dark gray cardstock and ribbon to tone down the brightness of this card. Black was a bit too harsh because I wanted to keep the fun spring-like feeling, so a dark grey worked better.

By the way, there are some fun challenges on the Class Act blog on the first and last Fridays of each month. Come check them out - we'd love to have you play along with us!

2 comments:

Jennifer Roach said...

This is really pretty Holly! I didn't realize you made their team...congrats!!

I love some of their collage stamps--I actually have a couple---I should try to get something done for one of the challenges.

Die Cut Diva said...

Holly,
This card is just stunning. Congrats on making the design team