Pages

Monday, April 11, 2011

Boy and Girl in PJ's


Aren't these the cutest little kids?? :-) These sweet little ones are ready for bed in their paper pieced pajamas, and they each have their little snuggle buddies with them.

I colored these with Copic markers and then paper pieced the pajamas, the dress on the doll, and the little bows in the girl's hair. The buttons were picked to coordinate with the pink and blue papers, and I tied a bow in the biggest buttons on each card.




You can find these Bedtime Buddies at I Brake for Stamps. There are a couple more stamps that come with this, and I'll show these to you when you come on back over the next two days. :-) When you place your order, remember to use this code - SAVE10HOLLY - to save 10% off your order.


Stamps: Bedtime Buddies at I Brake for Stamps
Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento
CS: Chocolate Chip, White, patterned paper (SU)
Other: Copic markers, buttons, crochet thread
Technique Junkies technique: Paper Piecing

2 comments:

Joan Ervin said...

Awwww, what adorable stamps, Holly....I love the pink and blue colors and how you added the buttons....just precious!!!!

Vada said...

Love these two cards Holly.
BTW I order a few stamps from Della today. I think these two Kids would look good in Christmas themed PJ's.
Hugs Vada