Pages

Friday, May 6, 2011

Blue Woods


Happy Friday! Today I am posting a card using a gorgeous scene stamp from Chapel Road. I used the Watercolor Distress technique from Technique Junkies on this Beaver Swamp image and then I added some buttons and black magic mesh to the card. Just for fun, I decided to add a chipboard bird that I covered with some blue distress crackle paint. This card would be great to give to someone who loves the outdoors - just add any kind of sentiment inside and it's ready to go. :-)

I hope you have a wonderful weekend! Can you believe it is May already??


Stamps: Beaver Swamp image from Class Act/Chapel Road line
(this is in the Canadiana section under Chapel Road)
Ink: Jet Black Stazon, Tumbled Glass distress, Broken China distress
CS: White, Black
Other: magic mesh, buttons, chipboard bird, Broken China distress crackle paint
TJ Technique: Watercolor Distress

1 comment:

Shirley said...

Very 'cool' and so pretty too! I really like what you did with image and how you used the bird with it!