Pages

Friday, June 24, 2011

Glimmered Vintage Silk Chapel Road


Ahh.......... Friday!!!!!!! I'm back with another Chapel Road card today, and this one was a lot of fun. I used the Glimmering Silk technique from Technique Junkies with this vintage image from the Typing Time set. There is a gorgeous subtle shimmer on this background, and I enhanced the "vintage" aspect by sponging some Vintage Photo distress ink around the edges.

The sentiment is from the Butterfly Square set and I sponged the edges with the same Vintage Photo distress ink. The old fashioned calligraphy pen (from the Typing Time set) was cut out, sponged, and popped up with dimensionals over the edge of the sentiment. I added a die cut border and some gorgeous satin May Arts ribbon to the side.

I hope you've enjoyed the vintage feminine artwork I've shared with you this month. What do you think I'll be sharing with you in July? :-)

Stamps: Typing Time and Butterfly Square from Class Act/Chapel Road division
Ink: Jet Black Stazon, Vintage Photo
CS: Black, White, tissue paper
Glimmer Mist: Vanilla Breeze, Sweet Clover, Seafoam
Other: oval dies, border die, May Arts ribbon, sponge
TJ Technique: Glimmering Silk

1 comment:

BarbaraW said...

What a fab card. Your detail and embellishments are wonderful. I'll bet I can guess what you'll be doing in July.