Pages

Friday, September 30, 2011

Shimmery Pink Ornament

It's never too early to think about Christmas cards, right? LOL Here is a bright and fun card for someone who loves pink.


I pulled out some stamps from Flourishes and some fun papers from My Mind's Eye (12 Days of Christmas), and I just had a blast playing around. I used some Fuchsia and Antique Silver paints from Creative Inspirations Paint to color in the ornament. You can see the beautiful shimmer in this picture below:


Creative Inspirations Paint: Fuchsia & Antique Silver
Stamps: All that Glitters, Holiday Greetings (Flourishes)
Ink: Jet Black Stazon
CS: Black, Vanilla, 12 Days of Christmas (MME)
Other: sheer black ribbon, silver pearls, button, silver cord, pencils
TJ Technique: Pencilled Twinks

4 comments:

Evelyn S. said...

I made some Christmas cards with that image last year....so pretty, isn't it?

Joan Ervin said...

This is one gorgoeus Christmas card, missy!!!!!! I love the angled layers and all the shimmer and sparkle!!!!!!

Integrity Designs said...

The Angled layers, along with the stripes, make for one unique Christmas Card...I love it! Thanks for sharing
Elaine

Chrissy D said...

Oh Love the ornament and the layout of this!!!