Pages

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

3D Zig Zag Daisies

I thought I'd share this fun 3D card with y'all tonight.  There is a fun challenge on the Classy Cards 'n Such blog to make a 3D project.  I created a Zig Zag Accordian card, a fun technique  from one of the Technique Junkies' CDs (Fancy Folds and Motion Paper Crafts).  Then I added some cute daisies (from a Cheery Lynn Designs die), a butterfly (also a Cheery Lynn Designs die), and a birthday sentiment.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Anything Goes #66 - Things with Wings
Truly Madly Crafty - Handmade Flowers




 It's hard to tell that this is a 3D card from the front.  Here's a side view:


I used a butterfly die and the matching angel wing die for this awesome butterfly.  The angel wing die is the solid part (chocolate cardstock) that you see underneath the intricate butterfly.


I got all the dies from Classy Cards 'n Such as well as the stamps.  Here's what I used:


Country Girl Border die (Cheery Lynn Designs)
Darling Daisies (Cheery Lynn Designs)
Small Angel Wing (Cheery Lynn Designs)
Exotic Butterfly Small (Cheery Lynn Designs)

You can click on any of names in gold above to see the item.  You can save 10% by entering in this code, Holly-10, when you check out.  :-)  Have fun!  








10 comments:

Marie said...

Beautiful 3D step card. Love the mixture of die cuts. Thanks for sharing at FTTC.

Mynn xx said...

How pretty! LOVE all the die cut elements! A fabulous creation! :)

Shelly Schmidt said...

I love this card layout- such a cute garden scene!

Dawnll said...

Holly this is a pretty design with such fun flowers and butterflies.
So glad you could share with us at
Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge

cheryl said...

this is really beautiful,love the colours,and that gorgeous image bless you for playing at anything goes,this week hugs Cherylxxxxxx

Amanda said...

Yowza, Holly! You are amazing! I haven't tried making the zig zag according card before (it intimidated me :), but your card is much better then what I could ever make anyway!! I love the flowers so much and that butterfly is simply amazing!! I love it all!!
Thank you for playing along with us in Flourishes Timeless Tuesday!

~ Amanda :)

Christine L said...

I love your fabulou stepper card...

Thanks for joining in the challenge at Anything Goes.. hope to see you again soon.

Hugs
Christine x

shulsart said...

Lovely card, Holly. The daisies are just too cute! Good luck and thanks for joining the fun at Cheery Lynn Designs challenge blog.

Jodi said...

sooo adorable!!Good Luck and thanks for playing along at Cheery Lynn Designs!

Kianel said...

Another beautiful project!
Very elegant!
Thanks for joining us at Cheery Lynn Designs challenge this week!
Love from France, Kianel.