Pages

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Sun Shines Bright Birthday



I've been holding off on posting this card for over a month now.  I wanted to send this to a special friend and I had to wait til her birthday rolled around and she got it in the mail.  Her birthday was a week ago, so now it is safe to post it.  :-)

This sweet and sunny birthday card was stamped with the Sun Shines Bright stamp from Verses Rubber Stamps.  This stamp is found under the Birthday section - scroll down about 3/4ths of the way and you'll see it.  I used red cardstock for my card base and the layer behind the sentiment because my birthday friend's favorite color is red.  I chose the background floral paper because it had red flowers in it, and it just makes me smile to see it.  I had to add the yellow seam binding because of my friend's sunny personality and because it brings out the yellow flowers in the background paper.

Check out the great stamps over at Verses Rubber Stamps.  There are tons of great birthday sentiments as well as holiday verses, inspirational verses, and just plain funny sentiments to choose from.  Have fun!

1 comment:

Diane said...

Very pretty Holly, just makes one happy just to look at it!! And thank YOU for the nice comment you left me on the Classy Cards 'n Such blog...I appreciate it!!